Cybersecurity has always been a challenge over the years and cannot be entirely different in 2018. In fact, the threat of fraud is cyber-attacks so the company’s defense mechanisms should maintain the privacy and security of their information by updating their security patches. Since the computer network currently represent our globalized economy, meanwhile IoT can be a destructive and useful in several cases.
- Course Name :- Cyber security
- Course Type :- Certificate course
- Course Duration :- 3 months to 2 years
- Eligibility criteria :- Bachelor degree in IT or related field, job experience in some cases.
- Course Fees :- Rs. 40,000 to 60,000
Course Time :- Daily 1 Hour.