Driving is the controlled operation and movement of a motor vehicle, including cars, motorcycles, trucks, and buses. Permission to drive on public highways is granted based on a set of conditions being met and drivers are required to follow the established road and traffic laws in the location they are driving.
DRIVING TRAINING DAYS AND PRICE :-
- Total kilometers – 120.
- Duration – 7 to 10 days ( two wheeler).
- Duration – 12 to 15 days (four wheeler).
- Per day driving class – 8km to 12km.
- Per day driving training – 1 hour
- Technical / theoretical points are told every day while driving.
Price/km : Rs. 50 per kilometre.
Duration – As per customer desire.
Note : Recommended for new learner’s or fresher’s